2011年12月4日星期日

Leopard

Leopards , is a very FEROCIOUS animal...
Leopards , feels very ELEGANT and SEXY...



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I love LEOPARD sooooo much...
LEOPARD shoes...
LEOPARD shirt & dress...
LEOPARD bag...
everything LEOPARD....

TODAY.........
I saw a LEOPARD watch.....
LOVE it so much!!!!!
I want to buy it.....xD
 BABY-G watch....
have WHITE & BROWN colour....
I prefer WHITE COLOUR....
NICE....




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

before update my blog....
I searched image about LEOPARD.....
LEOPARD make-up....
LEOPARD shoes....
LEOPARD finger nails....
NICE!!!!!!!
really nice.......
here has some picture....
see it......o(^,^)o

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LEOPARD MAKE-UP





❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LEOPARD SHOES



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LEOPARD FINGER NAILS




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

finally......
I UPDATED MY BLOG...
all about LEOPARD....
wakaka......
LEOPARD's fan...xDD
by the way...
 I DECIDED to learn DANCE....
with my friends....
YAY!!!!
GOOD-NIGHT....
SWEET DREAMS.........










没有评论:

发表评论