2011年12月14日星期三

This WEEK!!

Hi EVERYONE...
Its TIME to UPDATE my BLOG now...
YAY!!!
tomorrow...
I need to go have a TEST!!
what test??
UNDANG!!!!
wow....
but I din have any REVISION of UNDANG~
wakaka....
how CLEVER am I....
joking joking...
I'm really LAZY to read UNDANG...
have 500 objectives....
but in the UNDANG test...
just have 50 objectives...
OMG!!!!
after I read the UNDANG~
I will PENING lor....
GOOD LUCK for me lar....
hope can pass with my LUCK lar...xDD
if FAIL...
then just pick up that BOOK and read it EVERYDAY....
GOD BLESS ME!!!!!!
haha...xDD

==========================================

by the way......
recently...
CINEMA released a lot of movie...
I want see all of it!!
wahaha...
but...
IMPOSSIBLE....
because....
I'm lazy to go cinema every day........xDD
how CONTRADICTION am I......
LOL....
now...
I MUST see two movie...
one of it is : ALVIN and the CHIPMUNKS : CHIPWRECKED 3
second : ARTHUR CHRISTMAS
wahaha....
a NIC3 movie to ME!!!
emmmm....
11.12.11~
I watched movie with DADDY and MUMMY...
PETALING STREET WARRIORS....
hahahahaha~
so funny!!!!
and 12.12.11~
I watch a movie with my friend...
MAGIC TO WIN 【 开心魔法】...
really NICE....
if YOU din see yet...
then just go CINEMA and see it...
o(^,^)o

============================================


LOVE it......❤❤


doesn't see ARTHUR CHRISTMAS yet...
I'll be watching it SOON.... ^.^

its TIME to SLEEP...
GOOD NIGHT... 

没有评论:

发表评论