2011年11月19日星期六

19.11.11 TODAY❤

TODAY....
I'm changing my style...
not mature girl anymore....xDD 

CUTE girl...???
wahaha...
not really CUTE...
I think I'M juz like to act CUTE...
hehe...
I had self-knowledge one...
btw...
my hair is curly now....
LOV3 it....❤❤
woohoo....
my hair curly curly....
haha....
I'm CRAZY already...
and TODAY....
I go to have "HENA"
NICE NICE....
"HENA" is soooo BEAUTIFUL....
I want to have it for long time...
NOW....
I HAD IT!!!!!!
EXCITING~~~~~
hahahaha....
I'm changed my style to ENJOY my FORM 5 HOLIDAY....
this will be a different HOLIDAY to me....
in this HOLIDAY...
I'll go TRAVEL wif my S1B FRIENDS & my OMMA....❤
nice right??
after that...
I want travel wif my FAMILY....
not sure yet...XDD
I'm juz hope it...
hehe....
then....
I think I need to do some revision....
bcoz....
next year....
I have a most important exam...
that is UEC!!!!!!
guys.......
juz ENJOY this HOLIDAY....❤❤

--------------------------------------------------------

CURLY HAIR now....
and...
"HENA"....
----------------------------------------------------------

I'm CHANGED MY STYLE...
----------------------------------------------------------

NICE or NOT??
------------------------------------------------

"HENA" on my HAND...
NICE???


没有评论:

发表评论